Combined Merit Scholarship 2023: Director of Higher Education, (DHE) Assam has released a notification of Awarding scholarship (Fresh) under Combined Merit (Degree and Master Degree) Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 Notification PDF
Director of Higher Education, (DHE) has released Advertisement of Awarding Scholarship (Fresh) Under Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 for Degree and Master Degree students at their official website https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/. And the last date to apply is on 30 November 2023.
The Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 is for Fresh Degree 1st semester and Master Degree 1st semester student if different govt. Colleges of Assam. The Assam Merit Scholarship 2023 online apply procedure is given below. The online application of Combined Assam Merit Scholarship 2023 will be start from 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme
Combined Merit (Degree And Master) Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Organization
|Director of Higher Education, Assam
|Online Apply Start Date
|1 November 2023
|Online Apply Last Date
|30 November 2023
|Join Telegram Group
Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Degree:- The minimum qualifying marks to apply Combined Merit Degree Scholarship is 60% in Higher Secondary.
Master Degree: The minimum qualifying marks to apply Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship is 60% in Higher Secondary.
- Students who are pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2023-24 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a permanent Resident of Assam (PRC document mandatory).
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application(Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- The Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
Quantum of Financial Assistance
|For UG Course
|For PG Course
How to Apply Combined Merit Scholarship 2023
Interested and eligible students can apply Assam Combined Scholarship 2023 online at their official website @directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/ between 1st November to 30 November 2023.
The Principal of the Institutions will compile and verify the application form
and other relevant documents as per guidelines and instructions. After compilation and scrutiny
of all the applications by the selection committee constituted at the College or the University level as per the guidelines, the valid online application form along with all the relevant
certificates/testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of
Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781, 019 under their seal and signature on or
before 30 November 2023.
Combined Merit Scholarship Required Documents 2023
The required documents for Assam Combined Scholarship for UG and PG Students are follows:-
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- Photo Copy of 1st page of active bank account.
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e H.S/UG)
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card.
Combined Merit Scholarship Important Dates 2023
|Application Start Date
|1 November 2023
|Application Last Date
|30 November 2023
Combined Merit Scholarship Important Website 2023
|Active form 1 November 2023
|Assam Calling Homepage
What is the last date to apply Combined Assam Merit Scholarship 2023?
The last date to apply Combined Merit Scholarship Assam is on 30 November 2023.
What is the required documents to Apply Combined Merit Scholarship 2023?
The required documents for dhe combined merit scholarship 2023 are Bank passbook, Aadhar Card, Photograph, and signature Marksheet of Last qualified exam, Certificate of present institution.