Minority Girls Scholarship 2023: Director of Higher Education, (DHE) Assam has released a notification of Awarding scholarship for girls Student of Assam belonging to Minority Community under Minority Community Scholarships (Fresh UG & PG) Scheme 2023-24
Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Notification
Director of Higher Education, (DHE) has released Advertisement of Awarding Scholarship for Girls Students Under Minority Community Girls Scholarship 2023 for 1st Semester Degree and 1st Semester Master Degree students at their official website https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/. And the last date to apply is on 30 November 2023
The Minority Scholarship 2023 Assam is for Minority Girls fresh Degree 1st semester Students and Master Degree 1st semester students from different govt. Colleges of Assam. The Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 online apply procedure is given below. The online application of Assam Minority Community Scholarship 2023 will be start from 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme
|Minority Community Scholarships (Fresh UG & PG) Scheme 2023-24
|Name of the Organization
|Director of Higher Education, Assam
|Online Apply Start Date
|1 November 2023
|Online Apply Last Date
|30 November 2023
|Join Telegram Group
Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Degree:- The minimum qualifying marks to apply Minority Girls Degree Scholarship is 50% in Higher Secondary.
Master Degree: The minimum qualifying marks to apply Minority Master Degree Scholarship is 50% in Higher Secondary.
- Students who are pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2023-24 are eligible for the schemes.
- The Girl students must belong to a notified minority community i.e Muslims/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists/Jains and Parsis.
- The annual income of their parents/ guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh only. Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student MANDATORY. Income Certificate issued by others will not be accepted.
- A Self-Certified Community Certificate is required from the student.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to regular students studying in Govt./Provincialised Colleges and all Central & State Universities at Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels.
- The students must have a valid Bank Account in their name in a Nationalized Bank. (Preferably SBI)
- The Scholarship amount will be credited in the selected bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of budgetary provision for the year 2019-20.
Quantum of Financial Assistance
|For UG Course
|For PG Course
How to Apply Minority Girls Scholarship 2023
Interested and eligible students can apply Assam Minority Girls Scholarship online at their official website @directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/ between 1st November to 30 November 2023.
The Principal of the Institutions will compile and verify the application form and other relevant documents as per guidelines and instructions. After compilation and scrutiny of all the applications by the selection committee constituted at the College or the University level as per the guidelines, the valid online application form along with all the relevant certificates/testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781, 019 under their seal and signature on or before 30 October 2023
Minority Girls Scholarship Required Documents 2023
The required documents to apply Assam Girls Scholarship for Minority 2023 are given below:-
- Income Certificate
- Certificate from present college/institute
- Marksheet of last exam qualified
- Bank Passbook
- Photograph and Signature
- Aadhar Card
Minority Girls Scholarship Important Dates 2023
|Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Application Start Date
|1 November 2023
|Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Application Last Date
|30 November 2023
Minority Girls Scholarship Important Website 2023
|Active from 1 November 2023
|Assam Calling Homepage
What is the last date to apply Minority Girls Scholarship 2023?
The last date to apply Scholarship for Minority Girls is on 30 November 2023
What is the required documents to Apply Minority Girls Scholarship 2023
The required documents to apply Minority Community Scholarship for Girls are Income Certificate, Certificate from present college/institute, Marksheet of last exam qualified, Bank Passbook, Photograph and Signature, Aadhar Card